|Lane Jacob Silverbane|
|Age||17 (Arc 1, pre-time skip); 18 (Arc 1 post-time skip)|
|Date of Birth||February 14th|
|Place of Birth||Tonoko City|
|Height||6 foot, 2 inches|
The following has spoilers related to the series within this profile. Do not proceed if you do not wish to be spoiled.
Lane is the primary character of the Dynasty series. He first appears in Dynasty: Origins, which is told from his perspective.
He is an Acrolyte, a humanoid bipedal fox creature. He doesn't have a bushy fox tail, as male Acrolytes have a small tail tail that would be equivalent to a short canine tail.
Appearances (Main Series)
- Dynasty Story Arc 1
Appearances (Other Series)
- TOME Season 2, Episode 1 (Cameo, within the Crowd)
- Head: Wearing engineering goggles. Colored in a light brown and gray
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Black
- Fur Color: Orange, with light brown belly/muzzle fur
- Upper Body Clothing: Usually a white t-shirt, covered with a brown or dark gray trench coat
- Lower Body Clothing: Jean pants, somewhat baggy
- Shoes: White and black sneakers, with lightning bolts on the sides
Lane is a stand up citizen, always fighting for what is right. He has a very long fuse - he's incredibly difficult to anger. He has to be, as his best friend, Bernie Santo, would have had him climbing the walls in anger with his antics. He ran a group referred to as The Rebels by the Baron's media in Dynasty: Origins after deserting the Cryptic Guard due to the growing corruption within it, soon joining the Crimson Gavel crime organization in an attempt to gain Immunity to the Guard's accusation of treason. The Crimson Gavel job soon went south as well and thus, Lane formed The Rebels.
Lane is a bit of a bookworm. He has extensive knowledge of the Cryptic Guard, Crimson Gavel, Mortion itself and even some history of Magazor under his belt while being cooped up in the Cryptic Academy for about twelve years. With that knowledge, he was able to escape doing much harm in the Gavel for a while and evade the Cryptic Guard from capture.
Lane has little to no experience with relationships. His closest friend, Yuno Largon , had betrayed him by attempting to arrest him for his supposed act of treason. He had feelings for her, but they were dashed to pieces once she attempted to do so. Lane then met Marci, whom was mortally wounded a couple of days later - forcing Lane to put her out of her misery when she was found by him. Now Lane has met Tay Shudo , a former journalist of the Tonoko Daily, and tries to do everything he can to protect her and keep her by his side. However, the feelings from before begin to stir and cause a bit of tension for him, as he is unsure on how to handle it.
This section is about Lane's history.
- Wayne Silverbane is Lane's father
- Jane Silverbane is Lane's mother
Little is known about Lane's parents.
- Yuno Von Largon - Best Childhood Friend
- Bernard "Bernie" Santo - Current Self-Proclaimed Best Friend
- Tay Shudo - Reporter for the Tonoko Talk newspaper and potential love interest
- Minnie Madavo - Bernie's girlfriend and Tay's best friend. She and Lane get along quite well.
Lane was found by General Aiznoth on a Cryptic Guard expedition out into the bit of swamp land that they would soon tear down. When he was found, Azinoth took him to Baron Runo, asking what to do with him. Runo decided to enroll Lane into his Cryptic Academy rather than just killing the defenseless child. Runo knew something about Lane already but decided against the easy way out and tried to break his will through the school as Lane could potentially be useful to him.